WHAT WE BELIEVE
These are the beliefs we hold as Nazarenes. They are common to Christians world-wide.
- There is one God—the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- The Old and New Testament Scriptures are given to us by God and contain all truth necessary to faith and Christian living.
- Man is born with a fallen nature, and is therefore inclined to evil.
- Those who are ultimately unrepentant are eternally separated from God.
- The atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race—whoever repents and believes in the Lord Jesus is justified, regenerated, and saved from the power and consequences of sin.
- Believers are to be sanctified wholly, becoming more and more like Jesus through faith in Him.
- The Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth and sanctification of believers.
- Jesus will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgement will take place at the end of the age.